We are delighted to be able to offer a limited number of free tickets to DMU students and staff to see Leicester City Football Club (LCFC) at home next month, thanks to our partnership with the club.
The gift is for the match on Sunday March 5 vs. Leeds at King Power Stadium (kick-off 12:30 p.m.).
The deadline to participate in the giveaway is 3 p.m. to Friday February 25.
Our partnerships team will contact winners by email later, and tickets must be collected in person at King Power Stadium on match day.
The club’s Covid-19 policy can be read here – please take the time to familiarize yourself with it before the game.
How to enter
To participate in two tickets, email [email protected] from your DMU email address with ‘LCFC‘ in the subject line, along with your P number, full name, and phone number. You no longer need to give the name or contact details of the other person who would accompany you.
Please note: you are more than welcome to bring a family member or friend with you, but there must be at least one DMU student or staff member per pair. Tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is only open to staff/students of De Montfort University at the time the competition opens and who agree to attend the Leicester City game (at their own expense). Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification of the corresponding entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 3:00 p.m. on the date specified, prior to the match date. Any response e-mail received after 3 p.m. on the date indicated preceding the game will not be taken into account.
3. Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. DMU is unable to notify all unsuccessful entrants of the outcome of their entry due to the high volume of giveaway entries received. If unsuccessful, entrants are encouraged to try again for future giveaways.
4. DMU reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The promoter will not be responsible for any failure to receive entries. Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Sponsor’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
7. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Organizer shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the sweepstakes competition or any prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage, consequential, special or consequential suffered by any entrant even if such costs, expenses, losses or damages were reasonably foreseeable or could reasonably have been contemplated by the entrant and the promoter and result from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
In particular, the organizer declines all responsibility if you are unable to accept the prize.
8. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. When a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the organizer, the organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, with or without notice.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be exchanged.
11. Any uncollected tickets will be reallocated at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. Copyright in all entries belongs to the Promoter.
13. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: DMU Partnerships Office, Portland Building, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH.
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2022