- 9 live games – including an exclusive game on October 30 and eight simulcasts of games
- NFL Primetime, NFL Matchup, NFL Turning Pointevery week
- Exclusive premium editorial coverage
Throughout the 2022 NFL season, fans who subscribe to ESPN+ will have access to more NFL content than ever.
NFL Live Games on ESPN+ will include exclusive coverage of the Week 8 game between the Denver Broncos and Jacksonville Jaguars at London’s iconic Wembley Stadium on Sunday, October 30 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
- ESPN+ will also air simulcasts of Monday night football matches of the first three weeks of the season, as well as weeks 15 and 17.
- Two games on Saturday in week 18 and the Wild Card Monday The playoff game will also be available to stream on ESPN+.
- When the Emmy Award winner Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli returns for this season, the show will air live on ESPN+ in weeks 1, 3, and 15, along with the Wild Card Monday playoff game.
Monday night football in 2022 will include the first season of the legendary broadcast duo Joe Buck and Troy Aikman with ESPN.
- Buck and Aikman will be joined by Lisa Salters, who returns for her record-breaking 11th season on Monday night football.
- Buck, Aikman and Salters will make their season debut together when Russell Wilson makes his highly anticipated Week 1 return in Seattle, as the Denver Broncos take on the sea hawks at Lumen Field on Sept. 12 at 8:15 p.m. ET.
- NFL Prime Time, the classic NFL studio show hosted by Chris Berman with Booger McFarland, will recap the day’s games with highlights and in-depth analysis with 22 episodes on ESPN+, including 18 regular season editions released every Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET. The first episode will air on September 11.
- Moderated by Sal Paolantonio with analysts Darius Butler and Greg Cosell, NFL game, which previews each Sunday’s game slate with in-depth look at the complex X’s and Bones of key games, will also be available to stream on ESPN+ with new episodes released each Saturday morning of the regular season and series. playoffs. The first episode will be available on September 10.
- Using footage from NFL Films, NFL turning point will examine crucial moments from the games that defined the previous week with 22 episodes available to stream on ESPN+ every Wednesday at noon ET during the regular season and playoffs. The first episode will be released on September 14.
Peyton’s placesthe popular Emmy-nominated series hosted by the two-time Super Bowl champion Peyton Manningreturns for its fourth season, featuring interviews with former NFL players, coaches and other football personalities as Manning explores the rich history and culture of the game. The nine-episode season will air on Sundays October 30, with a new episode every Sunday until December.
ESPN’s extensive NFL coverage also includes a weekly schedule of Editorial ESPN+ Premium articles on ESPN.com and the ESPN app, exclusively for ESPN+ subscribers.
- Monday – Bill Barnwell’s weekly reaction will be released early in the morning.
- Wednesday – Dan Graziano and Jeremy Fowler will write a weekly feature with upset picks, fantasy sleepers and league-wide information.
- Thursday – Barnwell will present a preview of the week’s roster and Field Yates will write a fantastic weekly article to help managers optimize their rosters each week.
- Thursday/Friday – Mike Clay’s weekly fantasy playbook, written to help fantasy managers prepare lineups for the week, will be released on Thursdays when there is a Thursday night game and Fridays when there are not any.
- Friday – Todd McShay, Jason Reid and Matt Miller will contribute a weekly introduction focused on the NFL Draft for college football games.
NFL Games 2022 Live on ESPN+
monday september 12
|8:15 p.m.||ESPN/ABC/ESPN+||Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks|
monday september 19
|8:30 p.m.||ABC/ESPN+||Minnesota Vikings vs. Philadelphia Eagles|
monday september 26
|8:15 p.m.||ESPN/ABC/ESPN+||Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants|
Sunday October 30
|9:30 a.m.||Exclusive to ESPN+||Denver Broncos vs Jacksonville Jaguars
Wembley Stadium, London
Monday, December 19
|8:15 p.m.||ESPN/ABC/ESPN+||Los Angeles Rams vs. Green Bay Packers|
monday january 2
|8:30 p.m.||ESPN/ABC/ESPN+||Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals|
saturday 7 january
|ESPN/ABC/ESPN+||Two matches to be determined|
monday january 16
|8:15 p.m.||ESPN/ABC/ESPN+||To be determined|
Monday night football on ESPN is available to authenticated cable subscribers on ESPN.com and the ESPN app on mobile and TV-connected streaming devices, as well as phones and tablets with NFL+. Fans in the United States access ESPN+ on ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com and on the ESPN app on mobile and TV-connected devices.
ESPN+ is the industry’s leading sports streaming service bringing thousands of live sporting events to fans in the United States, original programming not available on linear TV or ESPN’s digital networks, and editorial content. exclusive from dozens of ESPN writers and reporters. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to over 22.3 million subscribers. Fans sign up for ESPN+ for just $9.99 per month (or $99.99 per year) on ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com, or the ESPN app (mobile and connected devices).